- Donny Liu, founder and CEO of 100课堂(Class100.com)
- Graduated from the University of Michigan with a BS degree in Economics in 2012. During his college years, Donny led various projects such as a real estate start up and crowd sourcing fundraising campaigns that allowed him to cultivate his entrepreneurial spirit. He has since then been dedicated to his current company 100课堂, growing it internationally. He is now based in Beijing and has an office in the U.S.
- Xing Meng, Co-founder & CEO of Cogtu Technologies
- Xing is the co-founder and CEO of Cogtu.Inc, an artificial intelligence start-up. Before Cogtu, he was the APAC General Manager of Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR), the world’s largest gaming and entertainment company, and became one of the youngest executives of Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific region. Xing has fruitful entrepreneurial experience in computer vision field. While at MIT He co-founded Orbeus, a leading US computer vision service provider. Xing started his career at JP Morgan Asia Investment Banking Department, and was responsible for M&A/IPO projects of China Internet and new energy industry. Xing holds an MBA degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a bachelor’s degree in Math and Economics from University of California, Berkeley.
- Cogtu.Inc is an artificial Intelligent Company. We have offices in Beijing and California, US. Cogtu has received investment from topnotch investment institutions. We are members of the 6th Microsoft Ventures Accelerator program, and are currently developing an native ad exchange platform based on AI and future technologies.
Everything you need to know about OTEC:
The Overseas Talent Entrepreneurship Conference (OTEC) is an eventplatform for start-ups of foreign and returnee Chinese entrepreneurs. Itprovides 30million RMB in funding to startups and works with local governmentagencies, investment funds, and internationally-minded startup communities to fostera startup ecosystem for foreign-educated entrepreneurs in Beijing.
Over the last two years,more than 500 exceptional overseas startups,60 early-stage investment funds and over 40 incubators from Beijing and otherregions in China have taken part in OTEC. More than 30 startup teams havereceived early stage funding through the OTEC Entrepreneurship Competition.More than a dozen have set up in Chaoyang district and received grants from thePhoenix Plan. The Conference has attracted more than 7000 entrepreneurs andhonored guests from 19 countries and regions including North America, Europe,Africa and Asia.
If you have anyquestions, please contact Annie Zhu: 18911901850, weichat:543160989